FTU Sugarland location

mercedes

FTU Sugarland location

Post by mercedes »

FTU Sugarland location has the most amazing costumer service that I have come across I purchased and put on lay away a Jackson Cruise FD I went to the store this afternoon to pay it off and bring it home when I unloaded the kayak to place it on my kayak J hooks I was totally shocked of what I saw on the bottom of the boat their was a 5 inch slice completely through the bottom of the hull. I called the store and spoke to my sales person (His name is Chase great young man)he is the kayak salesman the kayak was inspected from several staff members and determined that it was damaged in shipping they did not have another Cruise FD at their location they offered me a Coosa FD for the same price that boat cost 700 hundred dollars more talk about costumer service they are great people at that location.
Johnny5455
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Re: FTU Sugarland location

Post by Johnny5455 »

Good to hear....congrats!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
TKFStubb
TKF 5000 Club
TKF 5000 Club

Post by TKFStubb »

That’s great news!
potlicker
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by potlicker »

do they have some odd hours there because every time i passed by there, looks like they're closed or the parking lot is empty
Ultrastealth
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by Ultrastealth »

I've been told that that store is really pulling FTU down, and hasn't been profitable since it was opened. My guess is that, when the lease runs out, that location will close.