where to fish this time of year

groy

where to fish this time of year

Post by groy »

confederate reef, christmas bay or san luis pass?
kickingback
TKF 5000 Club
TKF 5000 Club

Re: where to fish this time of year

Post by kickingback »

San Luis Pass is my choice of the three. Christmas second.
TroutSupport.com
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Post by TroutSupport.com »

They are in a lot of different areas and for different reasons this time of year. March is a transitional month and there will be fish in winter areas for the entire more, as well as fish moving toward spring areas. Christmas has potential but won't get good until April and May. Same for the pass. So if you know where some fish are, or were, last month, then there will still be some there. Anuahuac is always good this time of year as well.
groy

Post by groy »

Thanks for the replies. I've never fished in annualuac. Where's a good place to launch a kayak there? I need to tryout these TSL lures that I hear so many great things about.
Stickhossjr95

Re: RE: Re: where to fish this time of year

Post by Stickhossjr95 »

TroutSupport.com wrote:They are in a lot of different areas and for different reasons this time of year. March is a transitional month and there will be fish in winter areas for the entire more, as well as fish moving toward spring areas. Christmas has potential but won't get good until April and May. Same for the pass. So if you know where some fish are, or were, last month, then there will still be some there. Anuahuac is always good this time of year as well.
What areas are good at Christmas bay in April and May?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
TroutSupport.com
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Post by TroutSupport.com »

[youtube][/youtube]
groy wrote:Thanks for the replies. I've never fished in annualuac. Where's a good place to launch a kayak there? I need to tryout these TSL lures that I hear so many great things about.
There is a road that leads to the north shoreline near Frozen point. I'd put in there if it's not too windy. Spring winds can be brutal launching from the north shoreline (Anuahuac shoreline).

In General , the drop off from the south shoreline in Christmas can be good in April and May.