Taking kids to salt - recommendation

PapaFish

Taking kids to salt - recommendation

Post by PapaFish »

Hello gentlemen. I apologize in advance for making this my first post. I have been browsing her for awhile but seldom have anything to contribute cause I am don’t live near the salt. I have been kayaking fishing with my kids (ride alongs on my yak) for few years now and am going to kick off the summer break with Papacamp. One if the ideas we had was to head to the Rockport/Corpus area to catch something bigger than Bluegill and 12 bass. Since they are both under 10 I am not crazy in them each having their own yak and pissibly going on a slay rife when they hook something bigger. So I am looking for a recommendation for Guide that is good with kids. One that treats them like small adults and doesnt talk down or dismiss them. If you have some recommendations I would love some recommendations would like to go after some decent aize Redfish and Trout (one of them has it in their head they can win CCA Star this year)

Appreciate your input on helping to get kids hooked on fishing

Thanks
mwatson71

Re: Taking kids to salt - recommendation

Post by mwatson71 »

Are you looking for a guide in a boat or a kayak fishing guide that is good with kids? Sorry but it wasn't clear to me. I have used several guides with boats in the Galveston area and Sabine that I would highly recommend with kids.
PapaFish

Re: Taking kids to salt - recommendation

Post by PapaFish »

I appreciate the reply, I am looking for boat guide would prefer in the Rockport/Corpus area.

Thanks