The NIGHTTIME TOURNEY©️™️

Dandydon
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Re: The NIGHTTIME TOURNEY©️™️

Post by Dandydon »

You got dat right, Charlie KickingBack! I'm so bad w/ sharp hooks I had to sell my female blow-up mannequin doll... That hurt, twice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
shoffer
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by shoffer »

Gents - thanks to all who participated, and to Charlie KickingBack who brought prizes and drove down just to meet everyone. A very impressive guy and Air Force guy vet. For those of you who know Captain Scott Null, Charlie and Scott look a lot alike, and judging by Charlie's posts, he and Scott probably share the same amazing fishing skills.

It has been years since we had a group outing - I remember a night outing with MT Stringer and others at Waterman's/Lake Como, and it reminded me of that. Great fun with a group of great folks.

Congrats to the winners, who ground out some impressive catches on a night where specks were more skeptical than the ladies in my single days when I would try to impress them by telling them I was Chris Farley's brother.

I do think we should plan more outings. It's nice to put faces with TKF Handles and make new friends from different walks of life who share the same passion for this kayak fishing.

In closing, I want to offer both thanks and apologies to my partner in crime, DandyDon. First, I offer my thanks, because he really took the bull by the horns for this tournament, by finding and ordering trophies and personalized nameplates to boot and stirring up interest on the board. And, I offer my apologies, for failing to catch the fish we needed to make a better showing. Given my poor performance that night, I suppose my new mission in life is to give AIDS back to the monkeys. :dance:
Dandydon
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by Dandydon »

Shoffer, you're still my excellent kayak fishing partner despite failing to catch enough fish to win our dang Nighttime Tourney!
Maybe my tragic fish-hook accident (impaled in my hand!) JINXED us. But I chalk it up to fishing with some great yak anglers who showed up last Saturday night for friendly competition.

If there's enough interest, we'll have another tournament soon.
So stay tuned, stay safe & stay hungry! See you on the water, men...
Let it rip!
IMG_5452.JPG

Drifting Yak
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by Drifting Yak »

Great pic there Mr. DD! And for sure another outing is in order!!
Dandydon
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by Dandydon »

Thanks, men! Just don't forget the Fishing Tournament PASSWORD... It gets you into the fun!
IMG_6729.JPG

kickingback
TKF 5000 Club
TKF 5000 Club

Post by kickingback »

:lol: :clap: