Hello HOUSTON yall got a problem

Big Kahuna
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club
Location: Sight casting flounder potlicking Mt Stringer and Osochuck

Hello HOUSTON yall got a problem

Post by Big Kahuna »

Well my time in good ole Victoria and fishes POC and Powderhorn as my local bays has come to an end. We are transitioning to the League City area in the next month. Wife got a new job and I was lucky enough to be getting a transfer. That said if yall see a black chevy with a Jackson cuda that says Big Kahuna that's me. Really excited to fish some new areas and my son is now at the perfect age to start getting in the kayak action. Hope to meet some of yall there. We will be staying right by the Challenger park area.

Mahalo
texnomad
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Re: Hello HOUSTON yall got a problem

Post by texnomad »

Well that is my old stomping grounds. You will definitely get a chance to meet some of the friendly alligators in that area. The traffic can be tough. Have fun anyway.
krfish

Post by krfish »

Good luck in yalls new endeavors! Im from the Victoria area myself, and I work in Calhoun Co. I'll take care of powderhorn for ya lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yaklash
TKF 10,000 Club
TKF 10,000 Club

Post by Yaklash »

That's not a problem for Houston, but the fish in Galveston Bay may suffer :lol:

Welcome to one of the best and worst fisheries on the Gulf Coast. Best because it is so vast, fertile (don't let the "dirty" water fool you) and widely varied. Worst because of Pollutants and the immense fishing pressure that comes from being less than an hour from 6.something million people
Yakety_Yak

Post by Yakety_Yak »

Welcome to the area, Big Kahuna! If you need a fishing partner, hit me up. I'm always trying to get out on the water (when the wife lets me, lol). :)
TroutSupport.com
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Post by TroutSupport.com »

Galveston is a good fishery. Clear Lake can produce some pigs during the right conditions.. it's totally different from the lower coast, but you'll come to love it.

holla if I can help