Fishing partners

Irish52

Fishing partners

Post by Irish52 »

Hi All, First post here but I've been lurking for awhile. I'm a winter texan here until the end of March. I stay at Port A . Looking for fishing partners to fish anywhere from C.C to Rockport Fulton. I can fish just about any day , anytime. Thanks to all on here for the knowledge I've gained. Hope to see you on the water.
Big Kahuna
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club
Location: Sight casting flounder potlicking Mt Stringer and Osochuck

Re: Fishing partners

Post by Big Kahuna »

Welcome to the site. Your best bet will be to just post up here when you head out and most likely someone will tag along. I know there are a bunch of folks that also lurk and might meet up with you. Been told meeting at stripes for tacos is popular.
Irish52

Post by Irish52 »

Bigkahuna.Thanks for the reply.yea I guess I could have worded my post a little better.I have been kayak fishing texa s for 3years and up north for longer.I know enough places to fish .it's just that lately I've had a nagging feeling in the back of my mind about safety first.If something should go wrong when back in the marsh and you are alone it could end badly. So when I'm planning a trip i will post.
texnomad
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Post by texnomad »

That safety concern is a wise decision. At 71 I am getting a lot more careful about myself in my adventures. Good luck with your search.