FNG Intro

Mac1109

FNG Intro

Post by Mac1109 »

FNG here, just wanted to introduce myself. Just moved to the San Leon area from Pensacola. Been yak fishing for about 6 years. Cant wait to learn the area. Any tips//local knowledge you feel like sharing would be appreciated. I tried to post a pic of the yak you'll see me in, but, guess there"s a learning curve.
k2.jpg
. If ya see me out there, give me a shout. See ya on the water.
TroutSupport.com
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Re: FNG Intro

Post by TroutSupport.com »

Welcome aboard brotha...

San Leon shoreline could be good right now.. We're in a deep winter pattern though. Be safe on the water in our deep texas bays.. I know you know what you're doing but we have kayakers lost every winter going out during a cold front... our bays get rough in the winter and spring winds for sure.

Holla if you have any questions about converting your florida Knowledge to Texas Results.
tobin@troutsupport.com
Mac1109

Post by Mac1109 »

Gracias and Yea, safety first and always. I appreciate it. BTW, I've had your DVD for some time now. Thanks for that too.
Yaklash
TKF 10,000 Club
TKF 10,000 Club

Post by Yaklash »

Welcome aboard. Don't let the lack of water clarity get you down. The Galveston Bay System is a very fertile and productive bevy of fishing grounds.
Tombo

Post by Tombo »

Since expanding my fishing to the Galveston area with its off color water, I have become a better fisherman by learning where fish are as opposed to seeing them.