TexasKayakFisherman.com est. 2000

Kayak fishing the Lone Star State...

Please visit our sponsor Slowride Guide Services
By TKFStubb
I want to THANK everyone for your patience during our prolonged downtime! After 17+ years of operation, I'm still amazed at how little I know about trouble-shooting our board. But, thanks to our web host, we are back in the saddle!

We also received a new shipment of TKF stickers but the price went up a little. We have rounded off the $$ to $10 for 3 very sticky stickers.
You can get your set for your new 2018 kayak by sending $10 cash, check, or money order, to:
TKF Stickers
207 Pinehurst Dr.
Sour Lake, Tx. 77659

We appreciate your support!

Tom
By Ron Mc

Good work Tom, TKFclay, et.al.

Stranded kayakers were getting their fix all over the internet - Corpusfishing, fiberglassflyrodders...
Last edited by Ron Mc on Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By pwooly
Glad you were able to save everything. Good to be back. Thanks for keeping us together.
By Yaklash
That must have been a gut-wrenching week and change. We missed you and are glad to have you back
By Ron Mc
TKFStubb wrote:...

We also received a new shipment of TKF stickers but the price went up a little. We have rounded off the $$ to $10 for 3 very sticky stickers.
You can get your set for your new 2018 kayak by sending $10 cash, check, or money order, to:
TKF Stickers
207 Pinehurst Dr.
Sour Lake, Tx. 77659

We appreciate your support!

Tom

Tom, can you offer us a paypal addy for the same (by pm?)
thanks
By Drifting Yak
Nothing like TKF in the morning! Fits nicely with a smooth cup of coffee and the smell of sizzling bacon in the background!
So a BIG THANKS to everyone that got her back up and running!
By Kayak Kid
After 13 years of 'keeping up' with the kayak fishing crew, I really missed my daily vicarious fishing fix. Glad you're back.
By JMS
Thought it was just me at first glad it's back usually check every day when I'm heating up my lunch at work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
By karstopo
I was one of the ones that migrated to other boards. I checked for a few days after the crash, but had about given up. Another TKFer gave me a heads up on a fly fishing site that things were back online.

I often wonder how anything works with all the malware and the like that’s out there. Not sure if something malicious going on was even to blame for the crash.
By Ron Mc
and all positive contributions there as well - hope you keep coming back.
TKF got some pretty good praise and some hankering for its return on Corpusfisning
By texnomad
WOW This thrills me to pieces. I certainly missed my TKF time. thank you for getting the site back up and running again.
By Houli
I was worried. I’ve been a lurker for years and wouldn’t know what to do if TKF disappeared...
Not too Speckled trout

Of course still fishing! What about you AT? Thou[…]

Texas DPS Gunboats

Only see them in S. Padre before....Could have bee[…]

Keep it Simple

I've thought about this before and this is my real[…]

Best Standing Kayak

I like the Predator PDL. I suppose it's similar to[…]