February Catching report Rockport Tx.

texnomad
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

February Catching report Rockport Tx.

Post by texnomad »

While out just trying to recover from a bad cold, I wandered past the Little Bay cleaning station and saw a large pile of trout carcasses on the table where two guys were filleting their catch. A gang of pelicans were slowly closing in. My neighbor caught a few slot trout behind the airport this morning also. The fish are here for the folks ready for some catching.
Yaklash
TKF 10,000 Club
TKF 10,000 Club

Re: February Catching report Rockport Tx.

Post by Yaklash »

I've heard some really good reports from those able to fish. So many people are still in recovery and out of towners have no place to stay. I am trying to schedule our tournaments for the year and hoping by the fall, we will be able to get suitable lodging for 18 guys and 6 boats. I miss fishing RP
texnomad
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Re: February Catching report Rockport Tx.

Post by texnomad »

Most of the quick cleanup folks are gone now. But there is huge numbers of serious rebuilding going on. It seems that motels and hotels were all badly damaged in RP. That will be a major task to find the things you need. Aransas Pass and Portland had a lot less damage down that way but still a significant amount. Port A seems to be the worst hit to me. Good Luck.