Rescheduled PACK Monthly Meeting January 23, Speaker Dave Roberts

Ken J
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Rescheduled PACK Monthly Meeting January 23, Speaker Dave Roberts

Post by Ken J »

Subject: Rescheduled PACK Monthly Meeting January 23, Speaker “Dave Roberts” – Evening topic “Great Kayak Roadtrip”

PACK 2018 Calendar can be found at: http://packtx.org/Events.aspx

PACK Outing/Event Trip Reports:
• Pending

PACK 2017 Outing/Event Trips Planned: Calendar still in development

PACK 2016 Speaker Lineup:
• Jan 16, 2018, Dave Roberts – Kayak Fishing Chronicles in the Texas Saltwater Fishing Magazine
• Mar 20, 2018, Glen Sutton – TPWD
• Apr 17, 2018, Glenn Madden “Prof Salt”

All hands have an open invitation. PACK shares its adventures the 3rd Tuesday each month. PACK Monthly meetings are held, 6:30 PM, Trini Mendenhall (Sosa) Community Center, 1414 Wirt Road, Houston, TX. We have our pre-meeting 5:30 PM at Goode Company Bar BQ, at 8911 Katy Freeway, right across from Carter Country.

Tight Lines
Ken J
Last edited by Ken J on Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chubs

Re: PACK Monthly Meeting January 16, Speaker Dave Roberts - Evening topic "Great Kayak Roadtrip"

Post by Chubs »

Cool. Do you need to be a member of pack to come to the meeting?
Ken J
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Re: PACK Monthly Meeting January 16, Speaker Dave Roberts - Evening topic "Great Kayak Roadtrip"

Post by Ken J »

You do not have to be a member of PACK to attend. All hands have an open invitation.

Ken J
LC yakr

Post by LC yakr »

Ken,
I have some questions i would like to ask you before i make my final decision on joining PACK.

Could you email me a lcyaker@verizon.net?
Chubs

Post by Chubs »

Well... I was going to try to come and meet you guys, but not in this weather :(

Hopefully can make your next meeting!
Drifting Yak
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by Drifting Yak »

The PACK meeting that was originally scheduled for tonight has been changed to Tuesday, January 23rd.
Tombo

Post by Tombo »

Sorry for derailing your post, but how long has PACK been together? My first kayak contest was put together by PACK at San Louis Pass over 15 years ago. Great bunch of folks.
Wish I could attend the meeting with Glenn Madden as your speaker. Funny thing is he lives not 35 miles from me and I have to go to Houston to watch his presentation.
Chubs

Post by Chubs »

Ah good! Buuuut, unfortunately I'm going to be at A&M then for a conference. Hope to make it next time!
Ken J
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Re: Rescheduled PACK Monthly Meeting January 23, Speaker Dave Roberts

Post by Ken J »

Bump
Mullet Key

Re: Rescheduled PACK Monthly Meeting January 23, Speaker Dave Roberts

Post by Mullet Key »

Tombo, entering our 20th year! Longevity in this smart-phone age is a credit to members fishing together, planning trips, and pointing newbies in the right direction. I cannot be more proud.

Kudo’s to good people who have our six: Dean, Scott, Tom, you, Glenn, the fine people to provide the hardware as well as the know how.

Thanks to everyone. By the way, I’m hard pressed to find any ice on the roads, so come out tomorrow and join us for Bbq, fish stories, and kayak fishing. Details in Ken’s post. Chris 2018 PACK Prez