Member needs help

RedWolf
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club
Location: Clear Lake, Lime OK Frenzy, Lime Tarpon 120, Blue Tarpon 140

Member needs help

Post by RedWolf »

My daughter Bonnie is having to have reconstructive surgery on her foot and ankle for the 3rd time (2nd time this year) and really needs some help with the expenses this time. As of right now, we only have a couple hundred dollars set aside for this and her surgery date is fast approaching. Any little bit helps, so please share if able.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TKFishe ... 862335937/
TroutSupport.com
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Re: Member needs help

Post by TroutSupport.com »

I posted it on my Facebook Page.
hipshot
TKF 2000 club
TKF 2000 club
Location: New Caney ............... OK Trident 13, Dagger Cayman, OK Torque, Soloskiff

Post by hipshot »

It's been a lot of years since I spoke to Joe, but I remember him a standup guy whose wife and daughter fish with him, and I'm sure this isn't a scam. Help him out if you can.
RedWolf
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club
Location: Clear Lake, Lime OK Frenzy, Lime Tarpon 120, Blue Tarpon 140

Post by RedWolf »

TroutSupport.com wrote:I posted it on my Facebook Page.
Thank you Tobin.
hipshot wrote:It's been a lot of years since I spoke to Joe, but I remember him a standup guy whose wife and daughter fish with him, and I'm sure this isn't a scam. Help him out if you can.
Thank you Hipshot. Yes, I have been around here for a LONG time, my wife and daughter do both fish with me on the rare occaision that we can get away from work long enough to go. I have fished with many people from here as well as randomly met quite a few as well. The 3 of us still regularly fish the Lone Star Kayak Series that Dustin started several years ago.