TexasKayakFisherman.com est. 2000

Kayak fishing the Lone Star State...

Please visit our sponsor Slowride Guide Services
By RedWolf
My daughter Bonnie is having to have reconstructive surgery on her foot and ankle for the 3rd time (2nd time this year) and really needs some help with the expenses this time. As of right now, we only have a couple hundred dollars set aside for this and her surgery date is fast approaching. Any little bit helps, so please share if able.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TKFisherman/permalink/10155661862335937/
By hipshot
It's been a lot of years since I spoke to Joe, but I remember him a standup guy whose wife and daughter fish with him, and I'm sure this isn't a scam. Help him out if you can.
By RedWolf
TroutSupport.com wrote:I posted it on my Facebook Page.

Thank you Tobin.

hipshot wrote:It's been a lot of years since I spoke to Joe, but I remember him a standup guy whose wife and daughter fish with him, and I'm sure this isn't a scam. Help him out if you can.

Thank you Hipshot. Yes, I have been around here for a LONG time, my wife and daughter do both fish with me on the rare occaision that we can get away from work long enough to go. I have fished with many people from here as well as randomly met quite a few as well. The 3 of us still regularly fish the Lone Star Kayak Series that Dustin started several years ago.

I have an old hummingbird Parana fish finder and […]

Jackson Cuda 12 For Sale

Bump

Lights On A Kayak?

Yes in this case for Texas waters the TDPW regs ar[…]

That is a good price. Post some pics and a littl[…]