- they are made for shallower environment that kayakers spend most of their time in.
- These DVDs are not the typical blah blah blah either. I've watched others 'instructional' programs and they spend 90% of their time on the mundane simple stuff that you could get from a you tube clip;
- Our DVDs focus entirely on finding the fish and shooting clear video of what you need to understand and see on the water to make it happen.
- These contain about 1 hour 45 min of instruction (2 hours on redfish DVD) with only the smallest amount of watching fishing.
- 10 guides and me, coastal ecologist, to overlay graphics, and aerials so you totally get into the guides heads and you get to watch them over and over.
They are about as close to on the water instruction as you can get and perhaps better because on the water instruction can not pull out aerials and make 3D graphics, and it's not like you're going to snorkel and get underwater images while your with a guide either. We built these to authentically help the angler grow to the next level what ever that may be.
Perfect for your Friends and Family members for Christmas Gifts as well.
As always we stand behind them with a 100% money back guarantee; if you for some reason already know about 20 years of fishing knowledge that's in them, we'll refund your money. What do you have to loose?
Use TKVA147 for 10% off
There is two options streaming or hard disc.. the disc option is at the bottom of the page under 'Physical DVDs'.
Heres' yet another testimonial, I get these pretty much daily now. All I'm saying is don't take my word for them.. ask others on here