Nothing to see here. Don’t read this post!!

Cuervo Jones
TKF 2000 club
TKF 2000 club

Nothing to see here. Don’t read this post!!

Post by Cuervo Jones »

Told you.
Last edited by Cuervo Jones on Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kayak Kid
TKF 10,000 Club
TKF 10,000 Club

Re: Blue water power kayak (movie)

Post by Kayak Kid »

I love all boats. Never met one that I didn't like. The one in the video, I'm certain, has a worthwhile purpose for someone. However, it ain't no kayak, and, I would discourage anyone other than the most experienced person to take that craft into blue water. The skipper shown in the video was evidently not very experienced. No life jacket and the boat was sorely mis balanced.
Tombo

Post by Tombo »

Gone.
TrailChaser

Post by TrailChaser »

Where's the link to the video? I was just glad to see a new thread pop up, but without the original post, this thread is worthless.
If this were posted anywhere else I would be watching the video right now. I'm seriously thinking about just deleting my bookmark to this site and forgetting it exist. Every time I log on I'm just disappointed...
Any chance someone can make a new TKF? If so, please make it like this one was before it got ruined and abandoned. :horse:
Yaklash
TKF 10,000 Club
TKF 10,000 Club

Post by Yaklash »

TrailChaser wrote:Where's the link to the video? I was just glad to see a new thread pop up, but without the original post, this thread is worthless.
If this were posted anywhere else I would be watching the video right now. I'm seriously thinking about just deleting my bookmark to this site and forgetting it exist. Every time I log on I'm just disappointed...
Any chance someone can make a new TKF? If so, please make it like this one was before it got ruined and abandoned. :horse:
The OP chose to take the video, as well as his response to the comments that followed, off of the thread.

How about you start a thread about all those redfish you been catching? :D