Pink is Ready and on the site

TroutSupport.com
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Pink is Ready and on the site

Post by TroutSupport.com »

First of all I have to thank everyone that helped packaged them for YOU this weekend. They did it so you guys could have them faster. So thank you guys for helping me and your fellow man.

Without further introduction...
you know me, I’m not about hype, no need to make a big buildup about this one. You guys have been asking for the pink from the get go.

Would be nice if someone could find some girls in pink though.

It’s here https://troutsupport.com/product/trout-support-lure/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Kahuna
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club
Location: Sight casting flounder potlicking Mt Stringer and Osochuck

Re: Pink is Ready and on the site

Post by Big Kahuna »

Sweet I was about to order some last night and wanted a pink. Glad I waited. Also got a question any video have the effects of barometric pressure and the effect on fish? Looking to get a dvd this year. Thanks again the lure looks great.

Mahalo
StixHD

Post by StixHD »

Just ordered two packs. Been waiting for the pink. One of my favorite lure colors! Love the name! Stinky pinky!
Yaklash
TKF 10,000 Club
TKF 10,000 Club

Post by Yaklash »

YES!!!!

Thank you, Tobin. Looking forward to getting the Stinky Pink wet... :lol:
TroutSupport.com
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Yaklash wrote:YES!!!!

Thank you, Tobin. Looking forward to getting the Stinky Pink wet... :lol:
Love it ;-)
wrote:Barometric pressure in a DVD
The Big Trout DVD has some information and tells you the best time to go. Redfish are less susceptible to the effects. In fact, I recommend that if it's a higher barometer, i tell anglers to go redfishing instead of trout fishing.. trout fishing under a high barometric pressure is just tough.. can be it done.. yes. will you catch just a many .. probably not, but might be enough to still list or win the tourney. Get that DVD and then i'll explain the rest to you mano a mano.
kickingback
TKF 5000 Club
TKF 5000 Club

Post by kickingback »

Nice color! I like! Going to your site now to buy! Thanks Tobin!
Yaklash
TKF 10,000 Club
TKF 10,000 Club

Post by Yaklash »

I had a buddy of mine who wanted some baits but is too cheap to pay shipping :roll: go by your shop for a lure pick-up yesterday. He loaded up and is going to take them to the Chandelier Islands in a few weeks. As he said, "I just want to get my confidence up on them where I know there are fish, so I will be ready for the deep shell in December and January." He also said he wants to go after flounder with them in December.
TroutSupport.com
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

I totally agree with both. Except the too cheap part LoL, I wish I had his sorta funding ;)

I think there’s a really good chance we’ll see some big flounder on it this fall if someone will do some creative and alternative rigging like drop shot or Carolina rigging. I’m hoping to go give it a shot myself

TroutSupport.com
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

And if you guys want your local tackle stores to carry these... tell them you want them to, and then have them contact me. A lot of guys are adding this bait to their shallow water bag for heavy grass or shallow oyster, some actually are wanting me to keep it a secret between them and me... :roll:
Yaklash
TKF 10,000 Club
TKF 10,000 Club

Post by Yaklash »

TroutSupport.com wrote:And if you guys want your local tackle stores to carry these... tell them you want them to, and then have them contact me. A lot of guys are adding this bait to their shallow water bag for heavy grass or shallow oyster, some actually are wanting me to keep it a secret between them and me... :roll:
I think that paranoia is based on the "Corky shortage" that occurred when Paul Brown started selling them to Cut Rate and other tackle stores. It didn't take long before the guides had side deals with retail employees to hold aside certain colors or give them a heads up as to when the shelves would be restocked.

I doubt that will be an issue with your lures because you aren't making them 10 at a time by hand. That and you would not let that happen.
LagunaFisher

Post by LagunaFisher »

Exactly Tobin, I plan to rig the bait carolina style with a 1/2 oz egg sinker. It should do a pretty good mullet imitation on the bottom.
screwston420

Post by screwston420 »

just ordered a pack of pink and chicken on the chain, time to see if i need to order more haha
Ron Mc
TKF 5000 Club
TKF 5000 Club

Post by Ron Mc »

Everybody in my group next week will be fishing these, and I'll have a report.

Received my large package yesterday, just in time. I held up a chicken on a chain to the sun, and there can't be any better color for dog-walking in clear water.
TroutSupport.com
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Ron Mc wrote:Everybody in my group next week will be fishing these, and I'll have a report.

Received my large package yesterday, just in time. I held up a chicken on a chain to the sun, and there can't be any better color for dog-walking in clear water.
Biggest thing I can say to coach your guys on it is to not 'pull it' but do a twitching retrieve, and secondly when someone get's a bite, reel down to take out slack and set the hook hard.. possibly tighten the drag a little for the hookset. This is something we need to do with all weedless rigged applications not just the TSL. Go Gettem'!!!
Ron Mc
TKF 5000 Club
TKF 5000 Club

Post by Ron Mc »

looks like a great dog-walking lure.
Can't tell you how many fish I've caught on cocahoes sinces the 80s. Always the most important thing is let them get the hook in their mouth. On a cocahoe when you feel trout bite the tail, you slow down your retrieve to look like they injured it, and they'll come right back up and eat it. (same thing bottom-bouncing for white bass - they injure their food a few times before they eat it). Our recent trip to Rockport, the novice really applied my advice and caught more keeper reds than anyone else. And I'll be passing on your instructions.

Last trip. one buddy kept his jointed dog-walking plug rigged, and every time we moved in the truck, his lure tied up all the rods. I was real happy to introduce him to Trout Support for the same work.

These look a lot easier to keep out of the grass than a cocahoe with jig weight. I don't expect any problems.
I'm also a firm believer in Procure - been using similar products since the 80s, and getting the smell of us off plastic lures makes a big difference in fish hanging onto them.
Each of us will have at least two rods rigged with different lures.

I still have a few Stanzi flex jig heads, the TTF similar jig head, and like to rig my cocahoes with a double hook.
Of course we're rigging the Trout Support lures with swimbait hooks.
this Hoagies rig with a Stanzi jig head imitates a kicking shrimp when you click, and when it sinks, imitates a shrimp swimming with its legs - have always done great at S. Padre with this.

I've set a few Kahle hooks in the surf. Also rigging these so the hook is not buried