Galveston west bay area guided trip - any interest out there?

FLKeysMike

Galveston west bay area guided trip - any interest out there?

Post by FLKeysMike »

I joined TKF forum several years ago with the intent of getting into kayak fishing. I live in League City and more recently I spent a few years sailing in Clear Lake and Galveston Bay. Well, I'm selling my sailboat and want to get back into fishing. I'm still drawn to the kayak and after owning a sailboat, I have a new appreciation for simplicity and cost of entry into the sport.

Anyways, would anyone interested in splitting a guided kayak fishing trip around the west Galveston Bay area? From what I understand, having 2 anglers lowers the shared cost of the trip. My thought is to learn the basics with the guide, zero in on a kayak decision when it comes time to buy, and of course meet some new people in the sport.

Any suggestions or recommendations are appreciated!
david.thackeray

Re: Galveston west bay area guided trip - any interest out there?

Post by david.thackeray »

I might be interested. Message me sometime, maybe we can work it out . I already own a kayak but I'm new to fishing saltwater and still feeling my way around. I'm off a lot of weekdays also if that's possible for you. If not a weekend would be fine too.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
TroutSupport.com
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Re: Galveston west bay area guided trip - any interest out there?

Post by TroutSupport.com »

If it's just 2, give Capt Steve Soule a call.. he fishes out of a skiff and loves fishing shallow where you guys will focus.. highly recommend him. (281) 352-6289 probably the best on the water teacher I know