TroutSupport Deal Alert - Harvey Hangover

Crusader

Re: TroutSupport Deal Alert - Harvey Hangover

Post by Crusader »

Reefmonkey wrote:... I don't really feel like I know how to select the right artificials for different conditions...
I bet you:
- ... don't fish where they are feeding right now
- ... don't work (i.e. present) given lure correctly

While lure color and shape matter -- they are like 10%, with 90% taken by two points I mentioned.
the fish finder

Post by the fish finder »

can you make some content available temporarily to try it before you buy it
kickingback
TKF 5000 Club
TKF 5000 Club

Post by kickingback »

You can go to their YouTube page and see some videos Tobin made. As well you can go to TS website and see reviews and more info.
https://www.youtube.com/user/TroutSupport
https://troutsupport.com/
You cannot go wrong with these DVD's!
I bought all 4 and still pull them out every so often to get refresher tips when I feel like I cannot find them. Confidence booster for sure and all the info on the DVD's puts me on fish with the knowledge Tobin provides!
Awesome products!
TroutSupport.com
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Post by TroutSupport.com »

there are like almost 10000 customers already, it's not like you're the first one checking them out, no real risk. Tons and tons of testimonials. Here's the deal, my guarantee totally stands, you might look at it as a try before you buy type deal with putting down a full deposit. Watch them and return which ever ones you feel don't give you the value that you'd expect. I'm totally open to that. I'm easy to reach and super happy to help anyone facilitate something like that. I think it was YakLash that said, "He's not trying to sell these to anyone, he's trying to get people the tools to make them better anglers"... and that's really what we're doing here.
TroutSupport.com
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Here's a couple testimonial notes from another board .. all you really have to do is search TroutSupport testimonials and you'll find hundreds and hundreds. For those that don't have the Big Trout DVD, this is a great time to get it with the waters cooling so you can have a game plan for busting your personal best trout this year!
Attachments
Screenshot 2017-10-17 at 8.43.56 AM.png
TroutSupport.com
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

For those of you that don't have the Big TroutDVD.. this is an excellent time to get it, also a great time to purchase it for a gift for a buddy for Christmas. Speaking of, if you totally feel you can't swing it... this is the time to talk to your significant other and ask them to get it for you for Christmas. Sale will end soon.

Here's a couple clips Capt Trey Prye sent me after using the TroutSupport lure recently.. Trey's been on some stud trout. Thing is, watching the Big Trout DVD and using Google earth you can find all the big trout spots in not only Matagorda but also many in Baffin and in any bay along the gulf coast.

http://youtu.be/qBQL4-jaOwk

http://youtu.be/FmpzqLRhtAc

Here's another testimonial I received through a third party yesterday. A guy was asking his friends If they had the DVD and this is what his friend told him about the big trout DVD.

This was from Justin Seifert (the friend he asked)
"I usually catch big trout in the winter as it is, but the video helped me understand why the areas I was catching were productive and why certain times were better than other"

The bigger thing is that once you learn what to look for and why, they you can apply it more frequently and find more areas just like it. It's fairly predictable