Thanks you TKF, selling my gear

Tombo

Thanks you TKF, selling my gear

Post by Tombo »

What a pleasure it was to deal with members on TKF when selling my kayak, fishing gear and related stuff. Folks knew what they wanted, paid cash, nice to deal with and I did not mind meeting some members halfway.
Only drawback is most folks don't live near Rockport. I fully understand logistics when buying and selling.
My Craig's list add lasted all of three days before I took down the adds. All responses were scammers.
Last car I sold was on TKF.
My policy was if a buyer was coming to buy my gear, I would not sell until they came to look at it. If there plans changed, I would always get a message telling me otherwise. If folks changed their mind when viewing my stuff, no problem as I tell them they are under no obligation to buy upon examining said gear. A picture only tells us so much.
Tom
ChrisC

Re: Thanks you TKF, selling my gear

Post by ChrisC »

It was likewise my pleasure to meet and do business with you. I'm looking forward to putting that setup onto some more kings and snapper real soon. After meeting up with you my daughter and I made it down to PINS and watched the Perseid meteor shower that night. We fished off the beach a little and caught some whiting but not much else. Took the Hobie Island down to the Mansfield jetty and sailed around in the blue-green water.

-Chris

M T Stringer
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Re: Thanks you TKF, selling my gear

Post by M T Stringer »

I miss hanging out with my fishing buddy, and chasing redfish in the mud... :(