Monday July 24 Galveston

MobyYack
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club
Location: On the road between Humble & Galveston - Aboard the Pequod - Just below Cpt. Ahab's knee

Monday July 24 Galveston

Post by MobyYack »

Forecast looks like BTB might result in a turtle so I'll be near the Seawolf Park. Please post or PM if you'd like to join.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
MobyYack
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club
Location: On the road between Humble & Galveston - Aboard the Pequod - Just below Cpt. Ahab's knee

Re: Monday July 24 Galveston

Post by MobyYack »

Bump

MobyYack
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by MobyYack »

Super bump

Papa33

Post by Papa33 »

I would go but I just went to clear lake today. I may be back out tuesday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MobyYack
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Re: RE: Re: Monday July 24 Galveston

Post by MobyYack »

Papa33 wrote:I would go but I just went to clear lake today. I may be back out tuesday

How did you do at clear lake? I've been wanting to fish around the Kemah bridge. I can go Tuesday since no one posted for this trip

Papa33

Post by Papa33 »

It wasn't a productive as I thought it would be. Lot of bait which was good but meant they had no reason to pay any attention to the shrimp I was using. Caught a lot of undersized reds and trout. But did manage a 18 inch flounder and three trout to 18 inches

Papa33

Post by Papa33 »

MobyYack wrote:
Papa33 wrote:I would go but I just went to clear lake today. I may be back out tuesday

How did you do at clear lake? I've been wanting to fish around the Kemah bridge. I can go Tuesday since no one posted for this trip

I was fishing close to the NASA road bridge. It's actually my first time fishing that area. But I'm coming from humble so I'm determined to make kemah/clear lake a productive spot since it's so close

MobyYack
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Re: RE: Re: Monday July 24 Galveston

Post by MobyYack »

Papa33 wrote:
MobyYack wrote:

I was fishing close to the NASA road bridge. It's actually my first time fishing that area. But I'm coming from humble so I'm determined to make kemah/clear lake a productive spot since it's so close

I'm coming from humble as well and have been looking at that area for the exact same reason