This forum...

kickingback
TKF 5000 Club
TKF 5000 Club

This forum...

Post by kickingback »

I have to agree with everyone else now that I have used this new format for this forum. It really sucks BAD!!!

Everyday I come here and click the top button for " Unread posts" and I get a list 2 pages long. I opened all the threads and STILL it shows them as UNREAD!! I went into each forum section and marked the subforums read and it does nothing!!!
I have to manually click on each thread and at the top near the page numbers is "first unread post". I had to click this on each page to make the unread threads go away!!! This is ridiculous!
If I select "new posts" a tthe top I get the new posts. That works but everything else is bad. Colors, reading, navigation, updating...someone needs to look at this soon or I may have to bail. Sorry.
lagavulin62

Re: This forum...

Post by lagavulin62 »

As much as I agree with your post I won't attack this forum too much because unfortunately this is the trend for websites. Used to be there was an option to revert to the desktop or classic view, but most sites are taking away that option. So we are left with excessive graphics and popups that for many sites have rendered them useless for anything enjoyable or practical. I am sure it's all about the money and I do understand it's expensive to run these sites. I'm not a techie, but for all the "updated" graphics and data being uploaded, it seems like there is excessive waste. I don't think many of us care about all the frills. We just want the text data. I could be totally off in that, at least for me personally it's true.