New board colors.

DPT

New board colors.

Post by DPT »

Hi, I enjoy TKF and have been reading it off and on for years. I have not read the posts on the new look of TKF so I apologize if this has already been covered.
I appreciate the hard work that goes into running a message board and sure it is a lot harder than I will ever know.
I am assuming the new look is out of necessity and or cost and am concerned the new look will not attract new fisherman causing the board to dwindle. I am not a designer to make any suggestion other than adding color. But then I am guessing that means more cost.
Thank you Mr. Stubb and others for all you do to make this board possible.
b737

Re: New board colors.

Post by b737 »

Not a real fan of the "Red" lettering. To me, Red always meant danger, or something out of the ordinary.
Still love the website.
kickingback
TKF 5000 Club
TKF 5000 Club

Post by kickingback »

b737 wrote:Not a real fan of the "Red" lettering. To me, Red always meant danger, or something out of the ordinary.
Still love the website.
What red lettering? I only see blue/gray header, light blue background and slightly darker blue but still light navigation buttons and even darker blue text. I don't see any red. Lots of shades of blue but definitely no red. And I am colorblind...lol
You know you change your browser settings to make it more friendly to you.
skinnywaterfishin

Post by skinnywaterfishin »

Correct, the new skin is beyond awful. Colors and layout are terrible. Orange, gray and blue.

They wanted to make the site mobile friendly but now it's not web/pc friendly....at all.

And I agree, it will kill the board. But at least it'll be mobile friendly!
osofaraway

Post by osofaraway »

It reminds me to much of WORK! :evil:
nschutt

Post by nschutt »

The font color of the posts isn't dark enough. It's a bit of an eye strain for me. It needs more contrast.
jake100

Post by jake100 »

For sure what he said !!!
iFish

Post by iFish »

I couldn't agree more. It also seems less and less posts each day. i suppose it was needed for some reason, but it killed it for me. Time for me to move along. I wish you all tight lines. :(