Trout Support DVDs

Yaklash
TKF 10,000 Club
TKF 10,000 Club

Re: Trout Support DVDs

Post by Yaklash »

Mossyoak20,

I've seen a few other fishing videos over the years and what sets these apart is they teach you how to find fish, not just go to spots you've read about.

They have lots of info, well organized, explained by Tobin as well as a variety of guest experts, presented with good graphics that make the information easier to understand and more likely to remember and, more than anything, they cut the learning curve exponentially. I've been fishing saltwater for 40 years, and have learned a lot over those years by trial and error. I wish like hell that I'd have had these available 40 years ago, that's a fact. And as if that wasn't enough, Tobin follows up with excellent customer service.

Many of the testimonials you'll read here and on other sites are from anglers of all levels - beginner to salty grinders - who've cut their learning curve short and had more fun finding their own fish.
troutslinger
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club
Location: Cypress/West Galveston bay/ East Matty/ Mirrolure Pro Staff

Post by troutslinger »

Well said yaklash!!
Mossyoak20

Post by Mossyoak20 »

well i just got a pm from trout support and well.... lets just say his response was enough for me to buy all 4 DVD's. i sure hope it lives up to the hype! kidding....apparently these are the cats hat and trout support is King Ding A ....
mmwaggie

Post by mmwaggie »

Yeah I purchased the four DVD set on Friday after an unproductive wade where I knew I was not reading the water right. Buying all four DVDs is cheaper than a guide and can be continually referenced. Can't wait to binge watch these!!
WoodsWaterSky

Post by WoodsWaterSky »

Yep, I'm the guy leaning against the mailbox with a grin on my face. Mine should be here any day now...
    Getting a new DVD player for each one too cause I don't plan on taken em out. Ha!
    Littlebear

Post by Littlebear »

Yeah, after reading so many posts on this forum I bought the 4 set and have been studying them. I know I can't put into words as eloquently as others have about the value of these DVD'S but I have to say there is a reason the name is TroutSupport. The word support is there for a reason! Tobin reached out to me almost immediately and asked me a few questions to see what my level of knowledge and skill was and I'm not afraid to admit that I'm a rookie. He wrote me an email with some amazing advice and further explained some technique and information that really does turn the light bulb on for me. I still have miles to go before I am anywhere near the level of most people on this forum but the journey now has a path. I sincerEly recommend buying these DVD'S if you want to up your game or if you're like me and just want a game! Now I'm going to go turn on my DVD player.....
    TroutSupport.com
    TKF 3000 Club
    TKF 3000 Club

Post by TroutSupport.com »

You're on the right track now Little Bear.
    t
    TroutSupport.com
    TKF 3000 Club
    TKF 3000 Club

This was posted on another board last night by Waden

"The DVD's are well worth the money ...... lots of information there ."

There are years and years of knowledge packed into the DVDs. That's why we can offer a money back guarantee. We were the first on the scene to offer a money back guarantee in the fishing education arena because our products are the best, and don't forget about the TKF discount code TKVA147 our partnership with your guys has been a good one and we like to give back to the community. There are a ton of verified testimonials on the site and new customer experience submissions with photos on the site check them out. http://www.troutsupport.com/customer-stories/
    TroutSupport.com
    TKF 3000 Club
    TKF 3000 Club

TroutSupport.com wrote:And another that I received thru PM.. From RackRanch - Walker Fletcher

"Have really enjoyed the videos, thank you. I popped a 27'' trout about 6 weeks ago"

He really didn't expound much. Short and to the point.
    Another really great post from Jeff Denson- "getting these DVDs are more like getting really good mentoring"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wag

Post by Wag »

Tobin is the most available, gracious, helpful person you will ever encounter....this alone is worth all the videos. But, then there are the videos!
    TroutSupport.com
    TKF 3000 Club
    TKF 3000 Club

Thanks WAG... you da Man Bro. Hear for you guys when you need me and glad we could make something that would support you guys in catching more fish.

It's cray how good the redfish DVDs are.. I caught 6 yesterday and the DVD pretty much predicts where they'll be. Miles and Miles of empty flats with nothing.. and 50 yards of redfish mid to upper slot. They're not everywhere.
    TroutSupport.com
    TKF 3000 Club
    TKF 3000 Club

This came in from JHP over the weekend, Congrats to getting your limit brotha.

"I haven't been unable to make it out of the house the past couple of months due to the weather or prior scheduled engagements on the weekends. Finally though on March 18 I had my chance to go fishing. The road was closed to the spot I was wanting to target trout that morning. So I had and unexpected kayak of about 20 minutes going with the wind. I had the Trout Support DVDs in the back of my mind, tell me to read the water and look for signs of actively feeding fish. Fishing was slow for the first 3 hours to say the least. I decide to start making my way back to the truck.

At 11:30am I make it back to the slough I kayaked out of from the truck. And on the way back I find all the signs that the video discusses. I make my way to the channel and it's a mud bottom. On my legs I could also feel that the water temperature was warmer in the slough. I only had about 5 shrimp left and decide I'll burn them up and leave. On the second cast keeper trout. The next cast another keeper trout that comes off right at me. I decide to tie on a soft plastic. After working the lure different ways and trying to figuring out what the fish wanted, the action was pretty hot and heavy. I had my limit by 12pm. I was having too much fun to leave. So I continued fishing for another hour playing catch and release. I probably caught around 30 trout total.

It was a great trip, except for the 30 minute kayak workout into the wind back to the truck. Haha!

Seeing the signs and putting it all together is what it is all about.

Thank you Trout Support for putting out a superior product!" - JHP
    Attachments
    Screen Shot 2017-04-05 at 9.59.28 AM.png
    TroutSupport.com
    TKF 3000 Club
    TKF 3000 Club

And this just came in this morning via email... from John McDonald fishing the PA area.

"Well…..we fished Monday and got rained out on Tuesday, but I would say it was a successful day. I used as much of your video as I could for just a short period of fishing time and managed to find a great run on Trout and Reds. We were able to catch them on a mix of shrimp and soft plastics, and it all came together.

Reds ranged in size from 25 to 28 and several small ones we threw back. Lost 2 big reds and 1 big trout before we could get them in the net. Also a lot of smaller trout thrown back. Check out the picture.
    Can’t tell you how excited I am about what I have learned and have already started re-watching them to see what I missed and confirm what I did right.

I will keep you posted on next trips to see if we can keep this up, but at this point, I have no doubts that the videos were the key to our success on Monday." -John
    Attachments
    PortAJohnMcDonald.jpg
    TroutSupport.com
    TKF 3000 Club
    TKF 3000 Club

From another board

Another customer submitted a testimonial to my 'Customer Experience' section of the site. His screen name / profile on 2cool is ElSolo. Here's his post about that they did for him. he said "Completely changed the way I fish"... see below
    Attachments
    Screen Shot 2017-04-21 at 8.58.57 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-04-21 at 8.58.32 AM.png
    TroutSupport.com
    TKF 3000 Club
    TKF 3000 Club

I caught these fish yesterday using the exact methods that are talked about in the Big Trout DVD. The more you apply it and look for it, the better your results will be. You'll get better and better at it as well. Places that no one fish all of a sudden appear to have exactly what is needed and you wonder why you didn't think of that location before. That's where these fish came from yesterday, and from what is taught in the DVD.. this spot has always been on my list to hit.

sorry the top one is upside down.. anyone know any background code to flip a pic.
    Attachments
    IMG_1351.JPG
    IMG_1351.JPG (20.98 KiB) Viewed 5131 times
    IMG_1362.JPG
    IMG_1362.JPG (25.07 KiB) Viewed 5131 times
    TroutSupport.com
    TKF 3000 Club
    TKF 3000 Club

Here's a note that came in from David Cregar

"From placing the order to receipt of the DVD and watching it, all excellent service and a high quality product. Tobin's information is a great resource to shortening the learning curve!" - David
    TroutSupport.com
    TKF 3000 Club
    TKF 3000 Club

Getting a lot of questions about redfish lately. The reds have mostly been pulled out of marshes since late February following the shrimp. If you can find marsh with some shad or glass minnows in it then that's a marsh that will have a few up shallow. Also with the glass minnows getting bigger there will be some on the shorelines with the trout.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    troutslinger
    TKF 1000 Club
    TKF 1000 Club

Post by troutslinger »

Guys and gals, these DVDs really help and really accurate. These posts are proof so if you don't have them GET them, you will not regret it.
    TroutSupport.com
    TKF 3000 Club
    TKF 3000 Club

Thank you West End. I get new testimonials every week from anglers going from not catching anything to starting to have some idea what they are doing pretty fast. Then as they continue to watch and use them they become more and more consistent over time and their fish keep getting bigger and bigger. It's also been cool to see anglers that have been on the water upwards of 40 years watch the DVDs and totally fill in gaps and have them fish more productively.
    Tx_Trout_Stud

Post by Tx_Trout_Stud »

I like what I'm hearing and what you are selling, just purchased my first video from you, Reds - Grass Flats and Marshes, can't wait to get it, watch it and become a better red hunter!
    Yaklash
    TKF 10,000 Club
    TKF 10,000 Club

Post by Yaklash »

Tx_Trout_Stud wrote:I like what I'm hearing and what you are selling, just purchased my first video from you, Reds - Grass Flats and Marshes, can't wait to get it, watch it and become a better red hunter!
    Tx_Trout_Stud,
    Of all the Troutsupport DVDs I have, that is probably my favorite. Mainly because the redfish is the species I know the least about and that DVD was one epiphany after another.

Enjoy!!
    TroutSupport.com
    TKF 3000 Club
    TKF 3000 Club

That's definitely the best one, and especially so for kayakers or waders.

The other really good one for a kayaker or walk in wader is the Big Trout DVD.
    Tx_Trout_Stud

Post by Tx_Trout_Stud »

TroutSupport.com wrote:That's definitely the best one, and especially so for kayakers or waders.

That'll probably be my next purchase, hopefully i can throw a few hints at the wife for fathers day! After a few years of kayak fishing the bays, I still consider myself a rookie and need all the help I can get.
    troutslinger
    TKF 1000 Club
    TKF 1000 Club

Post by troutslinger »

Tx_Trout_Stud wrote:
    TroutSupport.com wrote:That's definitely the best one, and especially so for kayakers or waders.

That'll probably be my next purchase, hopefully i can throw a few hints at the wife for fathers day! After a few years of kayak fishing the bays, I still consider myself a rookie and need all the help I can get.
    Yes the big trout DVD is very good.
    TroutSupport.com
    TKF 3000 Club
    TKF 3000 Club

WestEndTroutAssassin wrote:Yes the big trout DVD is very good.
    Thanks Kenny.

Here is a couple of screen shots from my phone. One of my TroutSupport Customers sent me Saturday afternoon from the surf.
    Attachments
    IMG_1429.PNG
    IMG_1430.PNG
    IMG_1428.PNG