Trout Support DVDs

Perelor

Re: Trout Support DVDs

Post by Perelor »

I got my trout support redfish dvd in today for the marsh and grass flats. there is so much info to learn, ive been on such a slump this year. im sure this dvd and all its info is really going to help out. i highly recommend it to everyone. Im looking forward to my next trip soon. i will be trying to learn to fish redfish bay in aransas pass tx a little better.
TroutSupport.com
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Post by TroutSupport.com »

thank you Perelor, glad you are liking it.. That's probably the best one for a kayaker for sure...especially this time of year. The Big Trout DVD is also very kayak friendly with tons of info.

Holla after you watch them or if you ever have any questions.
mmwaggie

Post by mmwaggie »

The redfish marsh video helped me snag my PB red this weekend of 31". Thanks, Tobin. Can you PM me how to get the videos on my ipad? I bought the set but would like to watch them on the go as well.
TroutSupport.com
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

PM sent.
TroutSupport.com
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

This was sent to me from one of my customers... Billy Crowe. "The lil Jon in golden bream flat out works! Spent the day at Baffin yesterday and just had a blast catching trout." I've been working with him a little thru email after he watched the videos and he's been on them good. Little direction on lures was helpful too. Good to see customers getting on the fish.
troutslinger
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club
Location: Cypress/West Galveston bay/ East Matty/ Mirrolure Pro Staff

Post by troutslinger »

Best fishing tool. Troutsupport is the best learning tool out there. You don't have them , Get them.
laxhuskie9

Post by laxhuskie9 »

TroutSupport.com wrote:PM sent.
X2 on advice for watching on IPad. tried sending a PM but not sure it worked.
TroutSupport.com
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Got ya covered laxhuskie9.

Here's a testimonial that came in through my site from a recent customer.. these are customer submitted testimonials.

"I have always considered myself an average fisherman. Thru many years of just being on the water I have been able to locate different reefs and go back to them time after time. The fish were ether their are they weren't, we would fish them no matter what and only move after spending to much time waiting on a bite that was not going to happen. Watching the Trout Support videos educated us on what to look for and quickly make a better decision to keep moving if the signs were not there." - they were fishing upper east bay.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2017-06-17 at 2.16.25 PM.png
TroutSupport.com
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Here's a note that came in through my site submitted by Jeff McKee.

"Great investment
These videos are a great investment for anyone wanting to learn to find fish. Tobin, and all the fishermen do a fantastic job of explaining everything from patterning fish movements to lure selection and how to use them. Great information, and lots of it. I will be watching these dvd's numerous times. Thank you Tobin".

Glad to help out Jeff.
Scrumptrelecent

Post by Scrumptrelecent »

I always wanted to get these DVDs but work relocated me up North. Now that I'm moving to Houston I just got my order in!
Yaklash
TKF 10,000 Club
TKF 10,000 Club

Post by Yaklash »

Scrumptrelecent wrote:I always wanted to get these DVDs but work relocated me up North. Now that I'm moving to Houston I just got my order in!
You will have no regrets
Cityfisher

Post by Cityfisher »

I bought these DVD's 3 years ago when I got into kayaking and saltwater fishing.
I was just thinking about them again last week on my little camping / fishing trip. The fishing was tough for the area I was in but I did catch a nice trout and flounder. And I thought to myself after catching the trout, I would have never found that trout if I hadn't watched those dvds. Get them!
By the way, I had fried trout on the beach that night. lol
WoodsWaterSky

Post by WoodsWaterSky »

I drive my wife crazy when I watch mine and she will ask me "haven't you already seen that?" and I'll tell her "yep, and fixin to watch it again."
I'm pretty sure that I have watched my Trout Support videos more times than the movie Tombstone, and that's a lot.
Good stuff!
Cuervo Jones
TKF 2000 club
TKF 2000 club

Post by Cuervo Jones »

I ditched work today and stayed home. Found myself watching the Deep Redfish DVD again. I seriously ALWAYS pick up a new thing or two every time I spin these suckers.
disclaimer
***note I am not sponsored, endorsed, colluding with, or being held hostage by Tobin or any of his posse.***

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TroutSupport.com
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

That's by far the best way to use them.. the guys I know that have gotten the most out of them and excelled fastest, watched them before and after trips.

Thank you all for the compliments, kudos, and props. We appreciate it very much.
TroutSupport.com
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Here's a very authentic testimonial from forum board user 'Hook in Finger' from another board. Made me chuckle too;

"I generally prefer to beat my head against the wall over paying someone for advice, but had a weak moment and bought the set. Not only are videos full of good information, but Tobin is personally very responsive. Highly recommended". - Hook in Finger .
theletterandrew

Post by theletterandrew »

What's the best video to get for a kayaker? I bought the redfish Bays and Shorelines and it seems more geared towards having a big boat. :/
WoodsWaterSky

Post by WoodsWaterSky »

You won't regret the "Redfish Shallow-Marsh and Grass Flats" dvd as far as kayak fishing goes.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Cityfisher

Post by Cityfisher »

WoodsWaterSky wrote:You won't regret the "Redfish Shallow-Marsh and Grass Flats" dvd as far as kayak fishing goes.

Agree!
theletterandrew

Post by theletterandrew »

WoodsWaterSky wrote:You won't regret the "Redfish Shallow-Marsh and Grass Flats" dvd as far as kayak fishing goes.

thanks for the heads up!