TexasKayakFisherman.com est. 2000

Kayak fishing the Lone Star State...

Please visit our sponsor Slowride Guide Services
Sign up for the golden triangle chapter forum. There are a lot of guys that fish in the area. There is a bait shop on the south side of the road going toward the big bridges that should have plenty of shrimp. You can drive to the end of lake rd and launch under the small bridge over the bayou, into old river cove, or into the marshes. You can also make a short drive to sabine pass and fish keith lake, texas bayou, or texas point. Another option would be pleasure island and the north and south levee.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Flatfish wrote:I am living in Orange now and the intracoastal canal runs into the north end of Sabine Lake, does anyone know where to buy shrimp and launch there?

what happened to all the senoritas and margaritas?!?!?! :shock:
By Flatfish
CruisinSexyHD wrote:
Flatfish wrote:I am living in Orange now and the intracoastal canal runs into the north end of Sabine Lake, does anyone know where to buy shrimp and launch there?

what happened to all the senoritas and margaritas?!?!?! :shock:

Met that one senorita and missed the fishing... I mean the family.
By TimmyT140
russellmires wrote:Good luck with the forum. If you figure it out, let me know. I tried for weeks and no one could really help me. I think things have changed on the board somehow.
Have you read this sticky thread?

viewtopic.php?f=50&t=103256

and this post:

Jory,

Click on "User Control Panel" and once on the page, near the left side, click on "usergroups". The next page will show all of the chapters.
Headed down

Got skunked at mp rigs today. No kings biting. No […]

How many Fly Guys?

I was just curious as to how many of y’all fish s[…]

Corpus Reports...Any yet?

I'm hoping to go this weekend, but I'd like to hea[…]

2014 Jackson Big Rig - SOLD

Kayak is sold!