Thanks LiverDog & MD!!

Lab Luver

Thanks LiverDog & MD!!

Post by Lab Luver »

Just wanted to say thanks to LiverDog and MD who were kind enough to turn me on to this site. I ran into them out on the water at Aransas Pass Saturday morning.

I am fairly new to kayak fishing and am very impressed with all the great information on TKF.

Thanks again!!
chasin_tails

Post by chasin_tails »

watch out.......it is habit forming!

Glad to have you!
Lab Luver

Post by Lab Luver »

Thanks!!

I know, I am already trying to convince my wife I need to go again this weekend.
popasan

Post by popasan »

welcome Lab Luver......glad to have you aboard......i like your handle.... i love labs myself, i have a chocolate.....you will enjoy this site, its addictive..... :lol:

popasan
chasin_tails

Post by chasin_tails »

my cousin and I will be down there harassing slowride (Dean) and trying to catch some fish in the process. You are more than happy to join us. shoot me an email with a cell number and I'll shoot you mine, if you wanna hook up. Also we have been known to put down some brew. Drinkl all night......Fish all day!
M-D
TKF 5000 Club
TKF 5000 Club
Location: No Matter Where I Go, There I Am. No Matter Where I've Been, There I Was. It's A Vicious Cycle.

Post by M-D »

Glad to see that you found your way here. We did tell you that it was a great board, with a great bunch of folks, didn't we? :)

I fished again today, and may go back down for the next two to three days. I just hate that fishing happens to fall within my job description. Curse the luck. :wink:

M-D
Fishing Elvis
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by Fishing Elvis »

chasin tails, is your cousin the one selling the pro explorer? Do you know if he has gotten rid of it yet? There was someone selling a pro explorer, but I don't have their number or e-mail after the board change. If it is him I am still interested. Thanks.

raw10628
LiverDog
TKF 4000 Club
TKF 4000 Club

Post by LiverDog »

Glad to see that you made it. When you see people out kayak fishing you always wonder if they are people from the board. We asked and since you weren't we had to tell you about it. welcome aboard.
LD