TexasKayakFisherman.com est. 2000

Kayak fishing the Lone Star State...

Please visit our sponsor Slowride Guide Services
By Makzym0s
Uhh I did an oopsie and paid via PayPal without seeing that I should have sent money order through mail. Any way that the money actually went through and my stickers will be on their way?

[edit: Nevermind this post. Got mine in the mail today!]
By Slow Native
TKFStubb wrote:Our store is still in transition, so if anyone needs stickers (strip of 3), please send a check or money order for $6.41 along with your address to
TKF
207 Pinehurst
Sour Lake, TX 77659

And we will mail them back to you.
We can't accept credit cards or Pay Pal right now.
Thanks for your support!

Please do not use our PayPal account at this time!

Check went in the mail today!
By WLShafor
Whats the update on your order have you received it yet?

ThePopinCorkKid wrote:I sent my check on 10/24 and still haven't got it back starting to worry :(
By TEXAS RED
I ordered mine about three weeks ago, right before the holidays I have not received them yet, I emailed the owner have not got a response yet. any body know roughly how long it takes to get them in the mail?
By Kyle461
What's the status on this? Are we still sending checks through mail or can we use PayPal now? I'd be more comfortable with PayPal if that's an option.
By el quickster
Kyle461 wrote:What's the status on this? Are we still sending checks through mail or can we use PayPal now? I'd be more comfortable with PayPal if that's an option.

need some
By goredho
Site admins, have you considered Zazzle for this?

http://www.zazzle.com/

You upload your design, specify the products you want the design printed on (stickers, mugs, tshirts, etc...), specify your markup and publish. They send you your earnings as people buy items. Zazzle handles all the printing, inventory and fulfillment for you.
By Jedi
saltwaterslayer wrote:I would like an update on this as well. Ordered mine a long time ago through paypal and emailed the admin with no response.

The online store is down. You have to mail a check to the address at the beginning of this post to get stickers.
By Dhingle
Hey all, I'm a new guy. Looking for some stickers. From doing a search it looks like I send check and addressed envelope? That's no problem just checking other options before doing that

Thanks

Darrell
High Island perfect day

Wow! 4" waves! Awesome conditions. Sorry no b[…]

What did you tie today?

That’s a mighty nice muddler! Here’s today’s work.[…]

Two (2) 2012 Advance Elements StraitEdge Angler […]

Kayak Fishing Baffin Bay

I might add a note to Tobin's excellent reply abov[…]