2013 Casting For A Cause Fishing Tournament

CC Red

2013 Casting For A Cause Fishing Tournament

Post by CC Red »

This will be the 6th annual tournament. Due to growth, we have moved the event to Robert's Point Park in Port Aransas. The Captain's Meeting/Social will be held on Thursday, June 27 and the tournament Friday, June 28th. As in years past, the primary beneficiaries will be Heroes on the Water(HOW) and the National Miltiple Schlerosis Society. Every year we strive to improve from the previous year and this year will be no exception. We have already heard from many of our previous sponsors and a bunch of new ones. We will be serving food/drink on both days and are gathering some great items for both door prizes and raffle items. I look forward to seeing everyone there. We will be diseminating more information in the coming weeks. If you have any questions at all don't hesitate to ask.

As in years past, any vets who are participating in the HOW program will have their entry fees waived.

Thanks,
Steven
Ms addicted
TKF 5000 Club
TKF 5000 Club

Re: 2013 Casting For A Cause Fishing Tournament

Post by Ms addicted »

Awesome! Looking forward to it, thanks Steven!
double dip
TKF 6000 Club
TKF 6000 Club

Post by double dip »

We'll be there!!
Taichifisherman

Post by Taichifisherman »

This will be my first tourny i can't wait!
AcousticTennis
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by AcousticTennis »

Count me in...already saved up for a extra paddle
JPChavez
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by JPChavez »

Looking forward to it.
TKFStubb
TKF 5000 Club
TKF 5000 Club

Post by TKFStubb »

Keep us posted!
osojet

Post by osojet »

what......they are actually going to let you get unchained from your desk and do this?? I won't miss another one!! I am there this year!
CC Red

Post by CC Red »

osojet wrote:what......they are actually going to let you get unchained from your desk and do this?? I won't miss another one!! I am there this year!
You have no idea how close I came to canceling this year's tournament and picking it back up next year. After some serious discussions I was talked off the cliff and it is on. It is great to have friends and colleagues that step up to the plate when it is needed.
Rob Red

Post by Rob Red »

Looking forward to another good one.
5moreminutes
TKF 2000 club
TKF 2000 club

Post by 5moreminutes »

I have my co-workers on the hook already. Told them they had to defend the title.
Glad you didn't park this tourney for 2013.
Jay61
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by Jay61 »

I'm in!
CC Red

Post by CC Red »

AcousticTennis wrote:Count me in...already saved up for a extra paddle
AT, make sure you bring Manuel with you. I miss him around here.
CC Red

Post by CC Red »

Jay61 wrote:I'm in!
Is the whole Austin crew coming down? I need to know, so I can hire extra security. :D
Jay61
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by Jay61 »

CC Red wrote:
Is the whole Austin crew coming down? I need to know, so I can hire extra security. :D
I'm betting they will all be there along with a couple of crazies from Houston. Don't waste your money on additional security. Spend it on beer and everything will be okay.
Motley
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by Motley »

CC Red wrote:
HELL YEAH!!!!!!!! Security meaning bud light girls 8)
CC Red

Post by CC Red »

Motley wrote:
CC Red wrote:
Not quite what I meant, but OK. I am going to be watching you Motley.
Motley
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by Motley »

CC Red wrote:Not quite what I meant, but OK. I am going to be watching you Motley.
:lol: Looking forward to it brotha!
Sugar Jay
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by Sugar Jay »

Good deal, I left the whole month of June open just for this tournament. Let me know what I can do to help.
Jay61
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by Jay61 »

Sugar Jay wrote:Good deal, I left the whole month of June open just for this tournament. Let me know what I can do to help.
You can start by having an autographed stringer ready for me since someone ran off with mine at last year's tournament. I hate to burden you with this but Steven was supposed to have taken care of this already. :roll:
Sugar Jay
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by Sugar Jay »

Jay61 wrote:
Sugar Jay wrote:Good deal, I left the whole month of June open just for this tournament. Let me know what I can do to help.
You can start by having an autographed stringer ready for me since someone ran off with mine at last year's tournament. I hate to burden you with this but Steven was supposed to have taken care of this already. :roll:
Steven is not to blame...... this time. He actually said something to me about it, just haven't got around to it yet, but you shall have it Jay, oh yes you shall!
Rob Red

Post by Rob Red »

Motley wrote:

No Bud light Girls for you MR. Miller Lite.....
Motley
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by Motley »

Rob Red wrote:
Motley wrote:

No Bud light Girls for you MR. Miller Lite.....
:oops: I'll wear the hat you gave me :lol:
CC Red

Post by CC Red »

Jay61 wrote:
See Jay, I listen to you. A man of your stature speaks and I jump right on it. In fact, I am working on getting signed items from all the famous fisherpersons. They have all been contacted and most are happy to do this for you. Ms Addicted may be tough, when you get to her level, accessability becomes an issue, but I will work with her people and see what can be done. You may have to mow her yard a few times. Accoustic Tennis is wanting a fee for his autograph. JP Chavez said "no", he doesn't like you. Tombo wants to make sure that there won't be any contractual obligations associated with this that would force him to teach you how to fish. He said your previous instructors sucked. Team Ocean Kayak has offered to do a photo op and include you in a photo and then they will sign the picture and send it to you. Glad I could be of service to you.

By the way, I believe it was Motley that has your stringer. He has always had a man crush on Stinky.
Sugar Jay
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by Sugar Jay »

CC Red wrote:
Jay61 wrote:
See Jay, I listen to you. A man of your stature speaks and I jump right on it. In fact, I am working on getting signed items from all the famous fisherpersons. They have all been contacted and most are happy to do this for you. Ms Addicted may be tough, when you get to her level, accessability becomes an issue, but I will work with her people and see what can be done. You may have to mow her yard a few times. Accoustic Tennis is wanting a fee for his autograph. JP Chavez said "no", he doesn't like you. Tombo wants to make sure that there won't be any contractual obligations associated with this that would force him to teach you how to fish. He said your previous instructors sucked. Team Ocean Kayak has offered to do a photo op and include you in a photo and then they will sign the picture and send it to you. Glad I could be of service to you.

By the way, I believe it was Motley that has your stringer. He has always had a man crush on Stinky.
Wow! :clap: I think you torched everyone on that one, but Motley, seriously lets just keep things in the friend zone ............ for now:oops: