Hello Victoria

Salaqua

Re: Hello Victoria

Post by Salaqua »

I think we are due for a report on the fish Big Kahuna has caught from the Victoria area and the exact locations :)
larry long shadows
TKF 4000 Club
TKF 4000 Club
Location: East Houston May the wind be to your back when you Yak

Post by larry long shadows »

seeing how your leaving can i have your fishing spots :mrgreen:
danaw

Post by danaw »

I too a VHS sting, class of 80. If you are a avid yaker this area is awesome! Wont be long and the trout bite will be on. Kahuna, i think you will really enjoy this area.
danaw

Post by danaw »

danaw wrote:I too a VHS sting, class of 80. If you are a avid yaker this area is awesome! Wont be long and the trout bite will be on. Kahuna, i think you will really enjoy this area.
Yaklash
TKF 10,000 Club
TKF 10,000 Club

Post by Yaklash »

Salaqua wrote:I think we are due for a report on the fish Big Kahuna has caught from the Victoria area and the exact locations :)
So…..4 years after the last post on this thread, you want a report on how he’s enjoying his new fishing spots?!?! That’s funny. I have been reading Big Kahuna’s reports on the POC area for a while now. Have you not???
Salaqua

Post by Salaqua »

It was more of a joke. Big Kahuna lives down the street from me. He helped me consider different options in regards to what kayak would be best for me.
Karyuu

Post by Karyuu »

What kind of yak are you considering? I got four right now, jackson, hobie wilderness. Also live in Victoria