harv418
TKF 2000 club
TKF 2000 club

Heads up for all heading to Galveston

Post by harv418 »

CITY OF LEAGUE CITY
Message sent - 8/26/2009
!-45 closure

The City of League City would like to inform residents about traffic delays due to construction at I-45 and Calder Road this weekend.

The closure begins at 7:00 pm on Friday August 28th. The northbound main lanes and frontage road will be opened to traffic Saturday by 10:00 p.m. The southbound main lanes and frontage road will be opened to traffic Sunday by 5:00 p.m.

You should also be aware there will be no crossing of I-45 at Calder Road until Thursday, September 3rd due to construction.

For more information visit http://www.leaguecity.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
G-Man
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Re: Heads up for all heading to Galveston

Post by G-Man »

Thanks for the heads up! Was going that way Saturday.
capn crunch
TKF 2000 club
TKF 2000 club

Post by capn crunch »

You can get off 45 @ the beltway and take hwy 3 (old galveston rd). it runs paralell to 45. got a few lights, but it beats sittin in traffic. go thru league city, then hook a right back to 45s. this public service announcement brought to you by capn crunch traffic reports.http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
capn crunch
TKF 2000 club
TKF 2000 club

Post by capn crunch »

oops, my mapscreen didnt copy so well. you get the idea. just type in league city and it will show ya..crunch.
EZ-E
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Post by EZ-E »

capn crunch wrote:You can get off 45 @ the beltway and take hwy 3 (old galveston rd). it runs paralell to 45. got a few lights, but it beats sittin in traffic. go thru league city, then hook a right back to 45s. this public service announcement brought to you by capn crunch traffic reports.http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If you are coming from houston you can take 288 south to hwy 6 & go thru hitchcock & then hit 45 before you get to the causeway :wink:
G-Man
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by G-Man »

[quote="EZ-E"][quote="capn crunch"]You can get off 45 @ the beltway and take hwy 3 (old galveston rd). it runs paralell to 45. got a few lights, but it beats sittin in traffic. go thru league city, then hook a right back to 45s. this public service announcement brought to you by capn crunch traffic reports.http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/quote]

If you are coming from houston you can take 288 south to hwy 6 & go thru hitchcock & then hit 45 before you get to the causeway :wink:[/quote]

That's the way I'm going...
Birdsnest
TKF 5000 Club
TKF 5000 Club

Post by Birdsnest »

Man... I can't believe we have a Harv418 sighting on the SW forum, that's almost as rare as seeing a Sasquatch! 8)
FISHMAN
TKF 2000 club
TKF 2000 club
Location: Rock Port--Corpus Christi--KAYAK FISHING GUIDE www.fishmansguideservice.com / Team Ocean Kayak.com

Post by FISHMAN »

Birdsnest wrote:Man... I can't believe we have a Harv418 sighting on the SW forum, that's almost as rare as seeing a Sasquatch! 8)
Thank's for the info Harv.. YOUR BAD JEFF........It's good to see him posting up agen.. :D