You (and your fams) are invited to....

Mercy
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

You (and your fams) are invited to....

Post by Mercy »

Medina Lake June 28th apres Bill Harvey's book signing at Backroads Books in beautiful downtown Bandera, Texas. The signing is from 11-1 then Bill et al will head out to the Lake (more details later) for food, fishin' and fun! (triple "f") :) Please keep this date open! I'll get back to y'all next week with the "place". :)
DrPungo

Post by DrPungo »

Mercy, what an excellent idea!
Gonna miss the opportunity (my loss). Gonna be in New England (Boston area) doin a wife's family visit and hopefully getting in some striper and Blue fish yak fishin. Sorry to miss the fun and chance to get to know you and other buds better. I'll be there in TKF spirit! :D
Mercy
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Darn!

Post by Mercy »

Wish you could join us Dr. P! Boston is cool though. I stayed a week in Marblehead a couple of years ago....beautiful. Have a great time.!
boxybru

Post by boxybru »

Where is Medina Lake?

Medina

Post by Guest »

O well I hate to miss this one I know it will be a blast.I will be in the Canadian Rockys then for 10 days camping and flyfishing with my grandsons.Thanks for the invite.I really like that lake been there a couple of times I know everyone will have a good time. :lol:
Mercy
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Boxy

Post by Mercy »

Medina Lake is northwest of San Antonio. It's a pretty lake.....hope there are some fish in it.!
paddling john

How About A River Paddle

Post by paddling john »

I know that all of the land from the lake upstream is private. I think it would be fun if we could put together a 5 to 7 mile paddle. Do you know of anyone who might let us have access for a one day thing?
John
CaptJack
TKF 10,000 Club
TKF 10,000 Club

Post by CaptJack »

Floyd,
Medina Lake is northwest of SanAntonio & southeast of Bandera where Mercy lives- check your map.....

boxybru

Post by boxybru »

Thankyou Mercy & CaptJack
fishin'
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by fishin' »

Sorry to say that we (tx catwoman and myself) will have to miss this outing. :( Sounds like a great time in the making. We love the hillcountry rivers and lakes but are going to PA to chase reds and trout that weekend. :D
Hope someone bring a digital camera for pix to share on the board.
You all have a great time.